This treatment is for you if…
You want an attractive smile at an economic price.
What are composite veneers teeth?
Composite veneers teeth are made of a polymeric organic material that acts as a matrix and another non-organic one that acts as filling material. The aim is to attach them to the teeth to correct enamel imperfections.
The procedure to follow to apply this type of veneers teeth is much quicker and less invasive than that of porcelain veneers teeth, and this is one of the reasons why many patients prefer composite veneers for their aesthetic treatments.
Moreover, composite veneers teeth are highly versatile since they are easy to handle and alter, hence, they can be removed and replaced in the event some of the teeth must be repaired or corrected.
Advantages of composite veneers teeth
Veneers teeth are mainly used for aesthetic purposes. However, composite veneers teeth can also solve and correct various aspects of the patient’s teeth that will have positive consequences on their oral health. Some of the advantages are as follows:
- Recover the original form of teeth. Thanks to composite veneers teeth, minor teeth flaws caused by accidents or by natural wear and tear can be corrected. Veneers teeth can be used to repair damage, such as cracks, splinters or small cracks in dental enamel.
- One treatment, various solutions. Aside from improving the appearance of teeth, composite veneers teeth can correct various dental problems with a single treatment. For example, thanks to the versatility of compound resins, stains can be eliminated from teeth, while fissures or fractures can be filled in.
- Non-invasive procedure. Thanks to the technical characteristics of their materials, to apply the composite veneers to the teeth, not too much work nor the preliminary preparation of dental enamel is required. This means that the treatment is less complicated and bothersome for the patient with respect to other dental procedures and other types of veneers teeth, such as porcelain veneers teeth.
- Reversibility of the treatment. With respect to porcelain veneers teeth, the biggest advantage of composite veneers teeth is their reversibility and versatility. Porcelain veneers teeth require certain preliminary work to natural teeth. However, to apply composite veneers teeth, it is not necessary to alter the original form of the teeth, since compound resins can be removed and replaced more easily than ceramic materials.
Composite veneers teeth treatment phases
Composite veneers teeth are fitted in various stages, from the diagnosis, to the planning of the treatment, to the placing of veneers teeth and their final cleaning.
1. Firstly, the dentist must perform a diagnosis of the patient’s problems. Next, the treatment is planned to correct and resolve these problems. In this process, the odontologist will ensure that the patient is apt to receive the treatment and both will choose the type of veneers teeth to be used.
2. The second step is to prepare the teeth to be treated. The work consists of eliminating part of the enamel on the tooth’s surface area in which the veneers teeth will be applied, since the part treated must coincide with the thickness of the veneer that will be added. It must be highlighted that the preparation is much less than for porcelain veneers teeth, in which it is obligatory to maintain stricter minimum material thickness.
3. The next step is for the specialist to attach the veneers to the teeth. The precision of the professional carrying out this phase is highly important, since the result must perfectly fit each tooth.
4. Lastly, after attaching all the composite veneers teeth and assessing the aesthetic side, the odontologist will technically assess each tooth, observing the bite and its performance.
The composite veneers teeth represent one of the most advanced and comfortable techniques to correct teeth problems and imperfections.
The amounts indicated have been estimated in line with a full treatment, in accordance with the parameters in the table. Includes: study, treatment and check-ups during the treatment, so it serves as a guide and is of a merely informative non-contractual nature. The personalised treatment will be examined in line with the medical prescription. Prices can be increased if additional costs are incurred as a result of the requests made by each customer. Price valid until 31 December 2023 except in the event of a typing error.